Athens Corinth Tour
Customize your tour add other destinations
Ancient Corinth walk in the footsteps of the Apostle Saint Paul who lived here on two occasions writing his Epistles to the Corinthians and Romans.
This is a relaxing excursion driving through the countryside on the coastal road depending on the season you can see Pistachio nut trees, water melon, figs and many other kinds of produce.
- A relaxing drive along the coastal road towards Corinth
- The first stop is at the beginning of the Isthmus Canal with the original road bridge that submerges to let ships pass
- The next stop is up at the middle bridge a great photo-op, you can see the entire length of the canal
- Then its on to visit Ancient Corinth archaeological site and museum
- After your visit there are several options for the next destination: Epidaurus and Mycenae or Nafplion
Included in your Athens Corinth Tour
Fully air conditioned luxury class minivan, minibus or bus with an expert English speaking escort to enthrall you throughout the day with a fascinating commentary ready to assist you when ordering lunch or shopping.
- Official Tour Guide available in many languages
- Lunch in a traditional Greek taverna
- Mix N' Match your Tour add Epidauros and Nafplion and Mycenae to complete your day