Athens Epidaurus Tour
Add this to your Corinth Tour
Epidauros a wonderful working amphitheater boasts the finest acoustics in the world if you're lucky you may hear a fine singer testing them out.
This is a great place to visit after your tour to Ancient Corinth set in a large fertile area of the Peloponnese offering plenty of shade. Don't forget to visit the sanctuary of Asclepius the Healer God of ancient times see the snake wrapped around his staff which is used today as the symbol of Medicine.
- Visit Epidaurus ancient amphitheater with amazing acoustics
- This tour starts with a relaxing drive along the coastal road towards Corinth
- The first stop is at the beginning of the Canal with the original road bridge that submerges to let ships pass
- The next stop is up at the middle bridge a great photo-op, you can see the entire length of the canal
- Then its on to visit Ancient Corinth archaeological site and museum
Included in your Athens Epidaurus Tour
Fully air conditioned luxury class minivan, minibus or bus with an expert English speaking escort to enthrall you throughout the day with a fascinating commentary ready to assist you when ordering lunch or shopping.
- Official Tour Guide available in many languages
- Lunch in a traditional Greek taverna
- Mix N' Match your Tour add Corinth and Epidaurus and Nafplion to complete your day