Athens Mycenae Tour
Customize your tour add other destinations
Mycenae the fabled "City of Gold" renowned for its treasures that were unearthed after many thousands of years in the tombs of the Citadel.
With a rich history spanning more than 5,000 years this mighty stronghold was the center of Greek civilization it so dominated the time that an entire era was named the "Mycenaean" period. Some 150kms south of Athens its a prime choice to add to your Corinth Tour in only one day you could visit THREE World Heritage Sites.
- This tour starts with a relaxing drive along the coastal road towards Corinth
- Corinth Canal a great photo-op, you can see the entire length of the canal
- Then its on to visit Ancient Corinth archaeological site and museum
- Visit Epidauros ancient amphitheater with amazing acoustics
- After lunch drive through citrus fruit orchards to arrive at Mycenae before heading back to Athens
Included in your Athens Mycenae Tour
Fully air conditioned luxury class minivan, minibus or bus with an expert English speaking escort to enthrall you throughout the day with a fascinating commentary ready to to assist you when ordering lunch or shopping.