Athens Nafplion Tour
Add this to your Corinth Tour
Nafplio as its called by locals was the Capital City during the Greek revolution 1821 to 1834. A lovely Venetian style City with picturesque architecture and a lively atmosphere which may remind you of Plaka in Athens.
The fortress of Palamidi dominates the skyline while the smaller Bourtzi castle sits in the harbor entrance built by the Venetians in 1473. Nafplion is renowned for being sunny and warm which makes it a favorite with visitors.
- This tour starts with a beautiful drive along the coastal road towards Corinth
- Stopping at the Corinth Canal - for a photo-op, you can see both ends of the canal
- Then you can go to Epidauros before arriving in Nafplion at Palamidi Castle
- Free time to have lunch and explore the nooks and crannies of this lovely City
- Mikines is not to far and is well worth the visit before heading back to Athens
Included in your Athens Nafplion Tour
Fully air conditioned luxury class minivan, minibus or bus with an expert English speaking escort to enthrall you throughout the day with a fascinating commentary ready to assist you when ordering lunch or shopping.
- Official Tour Guide available in many languages
- Lunch in a traditional Greek taverna
- Mix N; Match your Tour add Epidauros and Mycenae or Corinth to complete your day