Full day or half day tours
Athens Greece, one of the World's oldest cities with over 3,400 years of history exciting and thrilling visiting places you've only read about.
Whether you're staying in Athens or arriving on a cruise ship at Piraeus we'll make sure you see all the major sites Athens has to offer and have time to enjoy an authentic Greek lunch with free time for shopping in Plaka.
Time for lunch and shopping is not included in the half-day tour.
- Visit The Acropolis with The Parthenon, Propylaea, Erecthion with the Porch of Maidens and Mars Hill
- Hadrian's Arch, Temple of Zeus, Panathiniakos Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era took place
- Dromeas (The runner) a statue made entirely from sheets of green glass located on the Marathon road
- The magnificent mansion and park of Zappeion where one of the treaties of the European Union was signed
- Syntagma Square for the changing of the guards called Evzones which occurs on the hour, every hour 24-7-365
- Numismatic museum, Roman Catholic Cathedral and The Athens Trilogy; Academy, University and Library
- Get your FREE Athens Map
Included in your Athens Private Tour
Fully air conditioned luxury class minivan, minibus or bus with an expert English speaking escort to enthrall you throughout the day with a fascinating commentary ready to assist you when ordering lunch or shopping.
- Official Tour Guide available in many languages
- Lunch in a traditional taverna