Athens by Night Tour
The tour starts at your hotel in Athens then off to visit Piraeus one of the most important commercial Port in Greece. You will pass by picturesque harbors like Zea with many yachts some of them owned by international celebrities.
Mikrolimano - the charming fishing port where Athenians gather to eat fresh fish and seafood it's also home to the ex-Royal Yacht Club
You'll enjoy a night out in Plaka with dinner and a folklore floorshow at a well known traditional Greek taverna in the oldest part of Athens.
- You will be collected from your hotel or Athens Center in a luxury class minibus or 50 seat bus
- Sightseeing of Piraeus, Marina Zeas and Mikrolimano before returning to Plaka for dinner and show
- Traditional Greek 3 or 4 course dinner wine is optional with folklore floorshow and dancing included
- Return to your hotel at the end of your evening is included with a chance to see some of Athens at night.
Included in your Athens by Night Tour
Fully air conditioned luxury class minivan or minibus with an English speaking escort to provide you with a fascinating commentary - Dinner and folklore floorshow at one of the oldest tavernas in Plaka (drinks are not included.)
- 3 set menus to choose from to suit your taste and budget
- Carafe of wine per person 3 Euro supplement