Full day tour from Athens
Delphi is one of the most important sites in Greece ancient home to the Oracle who influenced affairs in the known world for over a thousand years.
The drive takes 3 hours passing through some of the most fertile land in Greece, about 2 hours from Athens, there will be a short refreshment break.
After the break a side trip can be taken to the Monastery of Hosios Loukas.
- A luxury class minivan, minibus or bus will collect you from your hotel, cruise-ship or wherever you wish
- The drive to Delphi will take 3 hours mostly through the countryside you will arrive directly at the entrance
- Visiting Delphi Archaeological site and museum takes 2-3 hours depending on your wishes
- After your visit you will be met again at the exit from the museum
- There will be free time for shopping and lunch in Delphi or Arachova before returning to Athens
- Get your free Delphi Archaeological site map
Included in your Athens Delphi Tour
Fully air conditioned luxury class minivan, minibus or bus with an expert English speaking escort to enthrall you throughout the day with a fascinating commentary ready to assist you when ordering lunch or shopping.
- Official Tour Guide available in many languages
- Lunch in a traditional Greek taverna