Full-day or half-day available
Katakolon - the gateway to Olympia most visitors to this tiny port in Greece arrive by cruise ship to visit Olympia the birth-place of the Olympic Games.
Your tour will be timed to coincide with your arrival and departure times, with GTM you never need to worry WE ALWAYS GET YOU BACK IN TIME!
Escorted or guided tours plus many options to maximize the fun of your tour.
- 20 Euro per person for a shared group tour for 4 hours, discounts for children and babies
- A luxury class minivan, minibus or bus will be waiting for you at the port gates with YOUR NAME clearly displayed
- The drive to Olympia will take 30-40 minutes through the Greek countryside you will be taken directly to the entrance
- Your visit to Olympia site and the Museum's will take 2-3 hours
- You will be met again at the exit from the Olympia artifact museum
- If time allows there will be free time for shopping and perhaps lunch in Olympia before returning to Katakolon
- To complete your day side excursions are available for Wine tasting or a visit to a local beach.
- Get your free Olympia Archaeological Site Map
Included in your Katakolon Greece Tour
Fully air conditioned luxury class minivan, minibus or bus with an expert English speaking escort to enthrall you throughout the day with a fascinating commentary - ready to assist you when ordering lunch or shopping.
- Official Tour Guide available in many languages
- Lunch in a traditional Greek taverna
- Tour a Winery and wine tasting
- Visit a beach like Kourouta