Olympia Delphi Tour
3 day tour
Olympia the ancient birthplace of the Olympic Games - unlike many Archaeological sites in Greece this area has abundant shade thanks to the many trees. Take a welcome rest between seeing the historic areas and museum.
Delphi is one of the most important sites in Greece ancient home to the Oracle who influenced affairs in the known world for over a thousand years, it was also a major center for the worship of the God Apollo. Situated on the slopes of Mount Parnassus the drive to Delphi passes through Arachova.
- Leaving Athens travel along the National Highway to Corinth Canal
- Visit Epidauros ancient amphitheater OR Mycenae.
- Lunch and free time in Nafplion
- Then continue through the countryside to Olympia
- Hotel accommodation will be arranged to your specification from small family run to 5 star hotels
- After breakfast you will tour Olympia site and museum - before starting the drive to Delphi
- Cross the Rion-Antirion Bridge, a marvel of modern engineering and along the Gulf of Corinth to arrive at Delphi
- At Delphi you will be taken directly to your hotel of choice with free time for dinner and shopping
- After breakfast you will be taken to Delphi Archaeological site and museum and met again after your visit
- On the way back to Athens there is an optional side-excursion to the Monastery of Hosios Loukas
Included in your Olympia Delphi Tour
Air conditioned luxury class minivan or minibus with English speaking escort to enthrall you throughout your tour with a fascinating commentary ready to answer your questions and to assist you when ordering lunch, dinner or shopping.
- Official Tour Guide available in many languages
- Side excursion to Hosios Loukas Monastery
- Mix N' Match add Meteora to complete your tour