Delphi the legendary home of the ”Oracle” in Ancient times it was thought to be the ”Navel of the World.”
Today it is a well preserved archaeological site and beautiful museum full of artifacts that are truly priceless.
Meteora will astound you with the Monasteries built on pillars of rock.
Driving up to the Monasteries look out for the hermit's caves in the rock.
The Monasteries close one day a week so you will visit 2 or 3 of these: Great Meteora,
Varlaam, Rousanou or Saint Stephen.
- Day 1: The drive from Athens to Delphi is 3 hours with a refreshment stop
- After your visit and lunch continue to Meteora which is a 3 hour drive
- In the evening free time for dinner and shopping in the town of Kalabaka
- Day 2: After breakfast visit 2 or 3 Monasteries
- After lunch start the drive back to Athens or continue your tour