Olympia is where the Olympic games first started in 776 B.C. Visiting here will bring your appreciation of athletics and the
history of the Olympic Games to a whole new level.
Delphi the legendary home of the ”Oracle” in Ancient times it was thought to be the ”Navel of the World.”
Today it is a well preserved archaeological site and beautiful museum full of artifacts that are truly priceless.
- Day 1: The drive from Athens to Olympia is 4 hours with a stop at the Corinth Canal joining the Aegean and Ionian Seas.
When you arrive at Olympia enjoy your visit to the site and museum. Afterwards take lunch in or near Olympia, then continue to Delphi.
- When you arrive at Delphi go straight to your hotel to rest and freshen up before dinner.
- In the evening free time for dinner and shopping in the town of Delphi or Arachova.
- Day 2: After breakfast visit the archaeological site and museum at your own pace.
- After lunch start the drive back to Athens or continue your tour.